Enlarged Pores Treatment
Enlarged Pores Treatment Vancouver – Hush Beauty MD
Do you have an enlarged pore that looks like a hole or rough skin with noticeable divots? You’re not alone! Dr. Rose offers noninvasive solutions to fix enlarged pores due to age and other factors.
Everyone has pores, yet you probably never notice or think of them. That is, until they become inflamed or grow large enough to be visible. When your skin is young and firm, it can hold your pores in place so they’re nearly invisible. However, as you age or if your body is exposed to more contaminants than usual, your skin will loosen, and your pores will grow.
Dr. Rose and the knowledgeable team at Hush Beauty Anti-Aging and Skin Care Centre have several treatment options for all stages of skin aging to help keep your skin firm, prevent enlarged pores, and target skin that’s starting to show those unwanted holes.
Do you want to regain your skin’s youthful smoothness? Contact Dr. Rose to discuss the best treatment option for enlarged pores.
What Are Enlarged Pores?
Enlarged pores look like small pinholes in your skin. As you age, your pores naturally grow larger because the skin loses its elasticity and begins to stretch, which changes the size of your pores. So, to achieve younger-looking skin, you can start by shrinking the size of your pores.
Pores are all over your body. While you may be most concerned about the more noticeable pores on your face, you may also notice enlarged pores on breasts, shoulders, and backs.
Pores are what allow your skin to expel sweat and oil. So, the goal when treating enlarged pores, is shrinking the size so they’re less noticeable, not eliminating them entirely. You also can’t change your genetics, which determines how large your pores look.
Despite genetics, we understand that larger pores can impact your appearance, and we want you always to feel your best. So, we offer several treatments to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores, which boosts your confidence and improves your skin’s health.
What Causes Enlarged Pores?
There are several primary causes of enlarged pores, including:
- Age: Due to weakened skin and extra oils, your pores grow larger as you age.
- Genetics: The size of your pores depends mainly on your genetics and skin type.
- Gender: Males tend to have larger and more visible pores than females.
- Sun exposures: UV rays break down your skin’s elastin and collagen, causing your pores to increase in size.
- Hormone changes: Influxes in hormones impact pore size, especially during pregnancy and the menstrual cycle.
- Hair follicle size: The size of your hair follicles will impact the size of your pores as thicker hair growing from your pores can cause larger pore size.
- Acne: Clogged pores due to acne are more noticeable and can stretch the pores.
- Weight: Excess weight increases your sebum production, which adds oils to your face, clogging and enlarging your pores.
Dr. Rose and the Hush Beauty Anti-Aging and Skin Care Centre understand that many causes of enlarged pores are out of your control. We don’t want you to stress over the cause – even if it is out of your control. Our supportive team can offer you a customized treatment plan for moving forward and addressing all your concerns about your pores, so you receive the best enlarged pores treatment in Vancouver.
How Can You Prevent Enlarged Pores?
While you can’t control genetic and aging factors, there are steps you can take to prevent your pores from growing larger:
- Keep your face clean: Wash your face twice daily to keep it free of contaminants and excess oil that can clog your pores.
- Exfoliate: Remove dead skin cells and extra oil deep within your pores.
- Moisturize: Keep your skin healthy with oil-free moisturizer so it remains elastic and firm.
- Protect yourself from the sun: Limit sun exposure, use sunscreen, and wear protective clothing to keep your skin from wearing down.
- Weight management: Reduce your body’s sebum production by maintaining a healthy weight.
If you have more noticeable enlarged pores, or they don’t respond to natural treatment, Dr. Rose offers other options that improve your skin’s health and boost its elasticity to enjoy younger, more radiant skin.
The Best Treatments for Enlarged Pores in Vancouver
Are you ready to give your face new life and enjoy the smoothness of youthful skin? Explore some of Dr. Rose’s best treatments for enlarged pores in Vancouver.
Are contaminants and dry skin making your pores look larger?
The Hydrafacial from Dr. Rose at Hush Beauty Anti-Aging and Skin Care Centre is one of the best facials for enlarged pores. It pampers your skin, leaving it clean and refreshed.
The treatment works in three steps:
- Cleans: Dr. Rose clears your skin of surface oils, dead skin, and dirt with a gentle exfoliation treatment. This rejuvenates your skin and brings out a healthier layer underneath surface contaminants.
- Clears the Pores: Dr. Rose goes deeper into the skin to remove stubborn impurities clogging your pores and causing them to enlarge. She uses a device that gently sucks out the contaminants for a thorough cleanse.
- Refreshes: Now that your skin is completely clean and fresh, Dr. Rose adds treatments to add hydration. The hydration treatments add elasticity to the skin to heal your enlarged pores.
Learn more about the benefits of Hydrafacial for enlarged pores.
Chemical peels are a facial for enlarged pores that address the contaminants that create the problem. It also improves your skin’s health, by encouraging it to heal itself, shrinking those unappealing large holes in your skin.
Dr. Rose uses safe and healthy chemicals on your skin, customized to your skin type and need. The chemicals that soak into your skin will trigger your body’s natural healing process, so you’ll notice your skin rejuvenate over the next few weeks as it heals the enlarged pores and clears your skin.
Depending on the enlarged pores’ severity, you may need several sessions of chemical peels to decrease your pore size and maintain the results.
Learn more about the benefits of Chemical Peels for enlarged pores.
Stimulate your skin’s natural healing powers by using Morpheus8. This treatment uses microneedling to create pathways in your skin. Then, radiofrequency waves travel those pathways to stimulate collagen and elastin production. With refreshed, tighter skin, your body can shrink your enlarged pores for a smoother appearance.
Learn more about the benefits of Morpheus8 for enlarged pores.
Your exosomes are naturally produced messengers that provide your body with the information it needs to heal itself. With exosome treatment, Dr. Rose injects exosomes in areas with enlarged pores to give that area the information it needs to shrink the pores and heal the skin for a younger, smoother appearance.
Microneedling uses tiny needles that puncture the skin. Your body responds by increasing collagen production and replacing old cells with new ones. These new cells are stronger, which helps them close up your enlarged pores to lessen their appearance.
Learn more about the benefits of Microneedling for enlarged pores.
PicoSure laser treatment sends energy bursts into your skin, where you’re prone to enlarged pores. This fractionated light energy causes little punctures in the skin to cause skin rejuvenation with minimal damage to the skin. This results in minimal downtime while stimulating the skin’s collagen production, which heals and refreshes your skin, reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
Learn more about the benefits of PicoSure laser treatment for enlarged pores.
A regular skin regimen that includes face wash for enlarged pores is crucial for keeping your face young and skin firm. Your regimen should include daily washing, moisturizing, and adding the necessary vitamins to keep your skin healthy. By keeping your skin clean, you’ll reduce the number of clogged pores which otherwise could lead to enlarged pores. In addition, moisturizers and vitamin treatments keep your skin more elastic, allowing it to stay in place with smaller pores.
There are two specialized products to add to your regiment which specifically target your enlarged pores:
- ZO Instant Pore Refiner: One of the best facial serums for enlarged pores. It reduces the oils on your skin, removes impurities, and exfoliates dead skin for smaller pores and healthier skin.
- Retinol: Stimulates skin cell replacement for younger, healthier skin, reducing the size of your pores.
Are you unsure what products are best for your skin type and problems? Discuss your enlarged pores treatment options with our caring team at Hush Beauty Anti-Aging and Skin Care Centre in Vancouver to find the best products to keep your pores small and healthy.
Experience the Difference Smooth Skin Makes
Your skin is your largest organ, so you want to take care of it. When it’s healthy, smooth, and firm, you’ll feel more confident and enjoy the benefits of a glowing complexion. So, there’s no need to allow your pores to detract from that ideal appearance.
Let us take care of your enlarged pores so you can experience the joy of a flawless complexion.
Schedule an appointment with Hush Beauty Anti-Aging and Skin Care Centre in Vancouver and build your personalized enlarged pores treatment plan.