Ways to brighten up dull skin
Dull, tired, and aged skin is something we would all like to avoid. Unfortunately, our skin begins to change as we age, and the natural production of oil and sweat decreases. That can cause our skin to become dry, itchy, and irritated. While many commercial products are available to help with this issue, the drugstore varieties fail to provide the brightening and beauty patients want to restore. Dr. Rose Wong and the team at Hush Beauty in Vancouver, British Columbia, work routinely with patients struggling with dull, splotchy, and aging skin.
Why does my skin look dull?
There are several reasons why a patient might be dealing with dull skin and is looking for a way to fix it. That may include poor nutrition, increased stress levels, genetics, and improper skin care. Additionally, the aging process reduces our chance of skin rejuvenation, slowing down and resulting in more problematic skin later. With the help of a quality provider, many men and women can rejuvenate the skin, finding a way to brighten it and boost its appearance and feel.
How to fix dull skin with the team at Hush Beauty
At Hush Beauty, we offer the following services for improving the skin’s appearance, texture, and tone:
- Clinical facials – having a customized facial performed can improve the skin’s condition and may be included with microdermabrasion or dermal infusions.
- Mesotherapy – superficial injectable treatments of PRP, cytokines, peptides and other antioxidants can improve natural skin radiance and glow.
- Microneedling – tiny needles are used in microneedling to puncture the skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production while improving skin cell turnover.
- PicoSure laser – laser skin treatments not only improve the skin’s appearance but can get rid of age spots, reduce pore size, and promote collagen and elastin.
- Skincare products – we offer several topical products that can be used to improve the skin’s appearance, including treatments from popular medical-grade skincare brands such as ZO, Skinceuticals, SkinMedica and Anteage.
Call to make an appointment to learn how to brighten up dull skin
Discuss your options with Dr. Rose Wong and her team at Hush Beauty by calling (604) 696-5244 and visiting the office at 2702 W Broadway. With the help of our providers, patients in the area can brighten up and fix dull skin issues, improving complexion and skin tone with quality treatment options.